LUGANO, Switzerland – The ESMO Sarcoma & GIST Symposium 2022, will be held as a virtual event.
The Scientific programme, taking place on 1 and 2 February, will provide a comprehensive overview of STS, GIST, sarcomas and bone tumours; highlighting breakthroughs in management strategies, novel therapeutic discoveries and clinical research perspectives.
- Impact of age on patient quality of life
- Implementations of liquid biopsies in GIST clinical practice
- Pro’s and con’s in the use of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for STS
- Novel therapeutic approaches:
- WGS based tumour agnostic therapy
- CAR-T cell / NY-ESO1 for synovial sarcoma
- Use of an app for individualised STS therapy
- Challenges and therapeutic updates on rare tumours:
- Brachyury vaccination strategies for chordoma
- Proton therapy for chordoma and chondrosarcoma
- Ultrarare bone cancers and STS
- Risks and benefits of denosumab for GCTB
- Current challenges and immunotherapy combination strategies for sarcomas
- Drug repurposing and biomarker discovery using AI in sarcoma care
ESMO welcomes media interested in reporting from ESMO events and on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the ESMO Media Registration Form, accredited media representatives will be able to access the virtual platform with live streaming of all sessions, chat live discussions, exhibition and industry satellite symposia, post-event resources.
ESMO Press Office
Notes to Editors
Please make sure to use the official name of the meeting in your reports: ESMO Sarcoma & GIST Symposium 2022
Official Congress hashtag: #ESMOSarcoma22