LUGANO-SINGAPORE – The ESMO Asia Congress 2020, the leading scientific platform in the Asia-Pacific region, will be held as a virtual meeting.
The Scientific Programme will cover sub-group analysis on patients of Asian ethnicity in latest phase III trials, providing evidence of benefit from new therapies in the most prevalent cancer types in the region.
- Latest research in neo-adjuvant immuno-oncology
- New breakthroughs in immuno-oncology in breast cancer
- Molecular stratification of gastrointestinal malignancies, and their therapeutic targeting with smart drugs in immuno-oncology
- Combination of loco-regional and systemic therapies in the control of head and neck cancers
- Insights into the molecular aberrations of thoracic malignancies, the use of biomarkers and their therapeutic modulation
- Keynote lecture on T-cell receptors by Tak W. Mak (Friday, 20 November 2020 – 11:20-11:45 SGT)
Programme details and abstract titles are available online. Please kindly note that session timings are in local Singapore time (SGT).
ESMO welcomes media interested in reporting from the ESMO events and on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the ESMO Media Registration Form, accredited media representatives will be able to access embargoed material and the Congress webcast.
ESMO Press Office
Notes to Editors
Please make sure to use the official name of the meeting in your reports: ESMO Asia Virtual Congress 2020
Official Hashtag: #ESMOAsia20