LUGANO, Switzerland – The full scientific programme of the ESMO Congress 2020 (19-21 September) is now available online.
- Three presidential symposia with practice changing data from phase 3 trials in NSCLC, upper GI, breast cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer
- Promising results in triple negative breast cancer (LBA11, LBA16, LBA17, 159O)
- First results of a new class myeloid specific antibody in solid cancer (524O) and of a phase 2 study with sequential combination of immuno and targeted therapy in melanoma (LBA45)
- Health-related quality of life data of a phase 3 immunotherapy study in metastatic colorectal cancer (396O)
- A new track on COVID-19 and cancer, with data about the pandemic impact on patients, oncologists and healthcare systems
- Keynote lecturers of the calibre of Anthony Fauci and Antoni Ribas on two of the hottest topics of the moment: Public health and scientific challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the use of T cells to induce cancer regression
Press conference timeline:
- Press Conference 1: Thursday, 10 September, 12:30-13:30 CEST
- Press Conference 2: Thursday, 17 September, 12:30-13:30 CEST
Please note that the content of both press conferences will be under embargo: no live streaming, broadcasting or other transmission of the press conferences will be possible.
Accredited journalists will have access to the ESMO official press conferences (as per timeline above), all congress sessions, the e-poster area, the virtual exhibition area, industry satellite symposia, and the congress webcasts.
Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ESMO Media Policy, which applies to all ESMO events, and the new embargo schedule for the ESMO Virtual Congress 2020.
The ESMO Press Office will consider only media accreditation requests received through the ESMO Media Registration Form by Friday, 4 September (end of business day).
ESMO Press Office